Crossword Dungeon 1.1.3 In Flight to iOS & Android App Stores
October 30th, 2015
I’ve just submitted for review version 1.1.3 of Crossword Dungeon to the iOS App Store as well as begun preparing the entry to the Google Play store for its first Android release!
The price will increase to $3.99 with this update, so if you’ve been putting off grabbing it on iOS, you’ve got a few days to grab it at its current, low price of $2.99.
The following is the list of changes that made it into this version:
- 300 new words!
- Lich: This late-game baddie will raise Skeleton Archers in nearby blank (or already solved) tiles!
- Raised Skeleton Archer: Same as the Skeleton Archer, but yields no XP.
- Level Up now shows two stats and two skills, and is better organized.
- Tip in menu detailing tap-hold to view Monster Info.
- Swapped order of hints, Across now shows on top of Down.
- Uncovered locked skill information in Character screen. You can now peek at skills for which you do not yet qualify.
- Monster Info shows monster XP.
- Ranged Attacks at a range larger than 1 now move at the same speed.
- Higher level monsters now give slightly less XP to compensate for the easier Level Up flow.
- Level panning threshold now slightly bigger, causing less unintended level pans.
- Time to tap-hold on a monster to show its Monster Info panel slightly lessened.
- Fixed a fatal crash caused by an improper word entry.
- Fixed a crash when a ranged attack kills you while descending to the next level.
- Fixed an issue where a Whirlwind miss would consume your Berserker Rage.
- Fixed a bug where Multishot could kill a monster twice and yield double XP.
Leave a Reply