Crossword Dungeon Coming to Android
The only reason I could summon up for having taken so long to release on Android was lack of familiarity with the platform, which is no more: I’ve purchased the very reasonably-priced Nexus 7 and spent the whole of 10 minutes getting the game running on the device. The planned updates are as follow:
- Android release on Google Play and Amazon Appstore.
- Major content update: 500 new words.
- New monster: the Lich, an evil summoner that replaces nearby solved tiles with Summoned Skeleton Archers.
- Leveling will allow you to pick one Stat and one Skill to improve.
- Monster XP toned down to account for more powerful leveling.
- Hints on the main menu for some hard-to-discover/understand functionality (such as tap-holding a monster to see its information).
- Minor bugfixes for race conditions related to First Strike, etc.
- Microsite updates.
If you’ve got any bugs to report, now is the time!