Crossword Dungeon Now Available for Android, Updated to 1.1.3 on iOS
Crossword Dungeon is now available on Google Play for Android devices!
Version 1.1.3 (which has enough changes in it to have been 1.2) is also up on the iOS App Store. It’s worth noting this update fixes that nasty intermittent bug that would crash your game and ruin your saves!
This sizable list of changes made it into 1.1.3, along with a few minor details for Android:
- 300 new words!
- Lich: This late-game baddie will raise Skeleton Archers in nearby blank (or already solved) tiles!
- Raised Skeleton Archer: Same as the Skeleton Archer, but yields no XP.
- Level Up now shows two stats and two skills, and is better organized.
- Tip in menu detailing tap-hold to view Monster Info.
- Swapped order of hints, Across now shows on top of Down.
- Uncovered locked skill information in Character screen. You can now peek at skills for which you do not yet qualify.
- Monster Info shows monster XP.
- Ranged Attacks at a range larger than 1 now move at the same speed.
- Higher level monsters now give slightly less XP to compensate for the easier Level Up flow.
- Level panning threshold now slightly bigger, causing less unintended level pans.
- Time to tap-hold on a monster to show its Monster Info panel slightly lessened.
- Fixed a fatal crash caused by an improper word entry.
- Fixed a crash when a ranged attack kills you while descending to the next level.
- Fixed an issue where a Whirlwind miss would consume your Berserker Rage.
- Fixed a bug where Multishot could kill a monster twice and yield double XP.
Please let me know if you find any issues or bugs with the game, especially on Android.